1. Unreservedly Condemn Anti-Semitism & Islamophobia
2. Protect the Jews, like we would protect people of other faiths and background.
3. Criticise Israel, in fairness – without fear, bias or ulterior motives.
4. No Israeli government has ever genuinely tried the one thing that everybody knows will bring long-term peace i.e., Give back the land! (unconditionally)
5. End the Illegal Occupation of West Bank, East Jerusalem & Golan Heights.
6. Israel needs to comply with UN Resolutions and return back to its Pre-1967 border, in line with international laws.
7. End the immoral siege and blockade of Gaza.
8. Ensure Muslim and Christian Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories and displaced Palestinians refugees worldwide are accorded equal rights, albeit in their own state.
9. High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention need to fulfil their obligations under Article 1; i.e., ensure respect for the Convention in all circumstances and their obligations under Article 146 to prosecute persons alleged to commit grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention
10. Stop buying products from Israel. Even companies that don’t have any physical facilities in the settlements are often involved deeply in the occupation. They often provide services and products to companies and residents in the settlements. For e.g, all of Israel’s major telecom companies, transport companies and infrastructure companies routinely violate international law by providing services to illegal settlements.
11. Sever links with Israeli universities that provide material, R&D and academic support to the State of Israel, that enables the illegal occupation.